Balanced Nutrition of WNY is seeking a part-time Nutrition Office Coordinator for our Buffalo, NY office.
This person will provide administrative and clerical support for the company president and Registered Dietitians. The Nutrition Office Coordinator will work 5 – 15 hours to start with the potential for more hours as the position grows. Salary range will be based on relevant experience.
Essential Duties Include:
• Answer phones
• Set appointment reminders
• Check health insurance benefits
• Maintain patient appointment schedules
• Greet patients
• Assist new patients with paperwork
• Answer questions to walk-in or phone call inquiries about the practice
• Assist with recipe creation and handouts
• Manage office supplies
• Assist Registered Dietitians (RD) with presentation development
Required: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2 years of equivalent experience.
Strongly Preferred: 3 to 5 years of professional experience in nutrition and/or office setting
• Dietetic Technician, Registered credential strongly preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word Suite. Knowledge of Social Media marketing a plus
• Ability to multi-task
• Organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to problem solve
• Familiarization with health insurance benefits for nutrition counseling
The successful applicant will have the ability to effectively communicate through several channels with patients and professionals and must be confident, polished, well-mannered and personable. Exceptional organization and communication skills are required. Additionally, creative thinking and a desire to grow professionally are very important to succeeding in this role.
Please include at least 2 professional references with your resume submission.
send resumes to: email@example.com